The Create Folder Activity creates a folder in an external target system. After you create the folder, you can export information to the folder from Cora SeQuence by executing other activities, such as the Upload Activity, to export and store information from Cora SeQuence to an external target system.
Create a folder to store data for a specific:
- Time period (day, week, month)
- The Root is created when you define the FTP/SFTP connection.
- The Path is where you want to create the folder.
- The Folder Name should be meaningful, for instance,
Client A Purchases for April.
- The Path and Folder Name combine to create the folder.