You set up the Cora SeQuence database using scripts.
Before you begin
Before you install the DB scripts, make sure that:
The SQL server is setup.
Available DB scripts
|01 - Create Database.sql||Creates the database and sets its properties.|
This script runs only on supported versions and editions of the SQL server.
Default database name: CoraSeQuence
|02 - Create Objects.sql||Creates all the database objects: schemas, stored procedures, tables, and functions, among other objects.|
|03 - Insert Data.sql||Inserts all the “template” data required for Cora SeQuence to work properly.|
|Install HotOperations.sql||Required for the Cora SeQuence Premium version, which includes HotOperations.|
Install the DB scripts
- Download the DB Scripts.
- Run the following scripts:
- 01 - Create Database.sql
- 02 - Create Objects.sql
- 03 - Insert Data.sql
- For Premium versions, also run this script: Install HotOperations.sql
Database files are installed in default locations, as configured on the SQL server. If required, after installation, you can move the files using the standard procedure.
Change database name
If you need to change the name of the database, do the following before you run the script: 01 - Create Database.sql
- To change the name of the database, open the script 01 - Create Database.sql, and run Find/Replace.
To continue, you can do one of the following:
- To install pre-built applications, see this article.
- To build your own applications, see this article.