Make sure you create a workflow that includes a form.
- In UX Studio, select Options > Advanced, and click OK.
- From the Toolbox panel, click the validator you want to add.
- Configure the validator using the options in the Properties panel.
- In the ControlToValidate text box, enter the ID of the control that you want to validate.
- In the ErrorMessage text box, type the error message that is displayed to users when field validation fails.
- (Optional) Define additional properties, as necessary.