You can define properties for a message, such as task due date, priority, and more.
Message Property Options
- None: Only send a Flowtime message to the recipients.
- Send Link: Send an email and a Flowtime message to the recipients.
- Email Only: Only send an email to the recipients. This option is only available for the Message Activity.
|Task Due Date|
- For Task Activities, define a due date for when the task must be complete. You can enter a number and then select the Time Interval. For example, if you enter 3 and set the Time Interval to Week, the due date is three weeks.
- Select Set Due Date by Working Time to calculate the due date based on the recipients' calendar, which accounts for non-working time, such as vacation.
- Select a Calculate From option.
- Task Instance Creation: the due date is relative to the time when the user received the task.
- Activity Instance Creation: the due date is fixed, even if the task was fetched or a recipient was added.
Set Mail as High Priority
|Click the three dot button next to the Only if (optional) text box to create a high priority expression. If the expression is true, the mail is flagged high priority.|
|Enable Reassigning Task||End users can dynamically reassign a task to alternate recipients during runtime. |
|Enable Adding Recipients||End users can dynamically add recipients during runtime.|
|Enable Removing Recipients||End users can dynamically remove recipients during runtime.|
|Customize Recipients Picker||Customize which recipients the end user can select in the Flowtime Recipients Picker.|