You can define message's subject, body, and format.
Message Content Options
- Type a subject for the message.
- (Optional) Click the ellipsis button next to the subject text box to create an advanced expression.
- Type a body for the message.
- (Optional) Click the three dots next to the body text box to create an advanced expression.
|Message Format Drop-Down List|| Select a message format.|
- HTML (default)
- HTML (markup only)
- Plain Text
|Calculate Per Recipient||Select this check box to calculate the message fields and attachments for each recipient. If you do not select this check box, the message fields and attachments are only calculated one time.||Optional|
|Localization Mode||Select a localization mode.|
Note: Culture means language and other localized formatting.
- Default: Use the culture of current thread (i.e., the culture of the system that is creating the message)
- Inherited: Use the culture of the message's parent, which is generally a workflow. If the message does not have a parent, this is the same as the default option.
- Recipient: Use the culture of the message's recipient.