16 July 2018
This is an update for Cora SeQuence v8.4, which includes a fix for the issues detailed below.
- Performance issues with the Team Members task list.
Resolution: Changed execution of the following stored procedures:
- spHotOpsViews_AssignedDynamicTasksByTeamMember (Team member grid)
- spHotOpsViews_AssignedDynamicTasksByTeamMemberColumnValues (Team member grid stages column)
- spHotOpsViews_AssignedDynamicTasksByTeamMemberByTeam (Work assignment team buckets)
- Local variable table primary key was dropped when editing workflow variables.
Resolution: Fixed code logic for editing variables in a workflow with several versions.
Updating from v8.4.8.
- Download the ZIP file.
- Back up the Cora SeQuence database.
- Open the DB Scripts folder, and run the
PatchSynchronization_Data.sqlscript on your Cora SeQuence database.
- Run IISReset.
- Back up the
PNMsoft.Sequence.dllfrom the GAC.
- Make sure that the following files and folders are in the same level on the server.
SequencePatcher.ps1file as Administrator on all Cora SeQuence servers.
- Right click
SequencePatcher.ps1, and then select Run with PowerShell.
- Right click
- Run IISReset for the change to take effect.
Rollback Steps (in case of failure)
- Restore the Cora SeQuence database to previous state.
- Return the backed-up
NOTE: If you are running a Cora SeQuence version earlier than v8.4.8, you need to install v8.4.8 before you install v8.4.9.