This information explains how to restore a database on the same environment, not how to migrate a database between environments.
- Stop all Cora SeQuence services and sites.
- Active Directory Synchronization Service
- Background Runtime Service
- ProcessTOGO (if installed as a separate site)
- Restore the database onto the server.
- Verify that the database is attached.
- Delete the necessary service broker items from the backed up database, in the following order.
- Run the following query to create a new service
ALTER DATABASE SequenceDBName SET NEW_BROKER WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE
- Run the following script to grant ownership to the SQL user used by Cora SeQuence on the Cora SeQuence database.
ALTER AUTHORIZATION ON DATABASE::[SequenceDBName] to [SQL user];
- Restart all sites and services.