You can define recipients, conditions for recipients, queues, and distribution lists for a message.
Message Recipient Options
|Condition||Click the three dots next to the condition text box to define a condition for which users the message is sent to.|
If the result of the condition is true, the message is sent to the recipients.
- Click the three dots next to the recipients list text box. Type a body for the message.
- Use the Select Type drop-down menu to filter the recipients list.
- Select at least one recipient for the message.
- Define the recipient's Role and Hierarchy.
- Direct: Users assigned to the selected role in the current department.
- X2: Users assigned to the selected role, located one level up in the organization.
- X3: Users assigned to the selected role, located two levels up in the organization.
- Top: Users assigned to the selected role, at the top of the organizational structure.
|Queue Mode||This option is for messages that are part of a task, and if you selected more than one recipient.|
Select a queue mode to distribute the message.
- Default: The task is sent to all recipients and any recipient can complete the task.
- Auto Fetch Current User Queue: If one of the users in the queue is the user that completed the previous form, the task is automatically fetched to that user..
- Load Balancing Queue: The task is sent to the recipient with the least assigned tasks.
- Broadcast Queue: The task is sent to all recipients and only the recipient that fetches the task can complete the task.
IMPORTANT: If you select a queue option, you can only select one distribution list.
|Add Distribution List||Select this check box to add an additional distribution list.||Optional|