Use the SAP RFC Consumer Activity in a solution in which interacts with SAP, and is the master.
Before you use the SAP RFC Consumer Activity, you must enable the feature. For more information, see Activate the SAP RFC Consumer Activity Feature.
Note: This SAP RFC Consumer Activity requires an additional license.
- Create a SAP consumer service query in a form to return SAP data to the form's data model.
- Edit/manipulate SAP objects.
- You must contact your SAP administrator for connection settings, before you create a SAP RFC Consumer Activity. You need these settings for the SAP Connection Details section of the wizard.
- You can define multiple functions to the SAP Consumer.
- You can use values returned from SAP functions anywhere in your workflow by using expressions. For example, with these returned values, you can create a default value for a form control in a Form Activity or Task Activity, or a business rule in a Message Activity. Use XPath functions to handle a returned value that contains XML data.