On the User Profile page, you can view the list of all the groups associated to you along with the role(s) assigned to you in respective groups, and add your personalized signatures for email communications.
To access the User Profile page, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Cora OpsManager.
- Hover over the user icon on the top right corner of the landing page. A drop-down menu is displayed with two options, User Profile and Logout.
- Click User Profile. The User Profile page is displayed with your name on the top.
The Groups section displays the list of groups you are aligned to, with roles assigned to you within the group.
The Signature section allows addition of new signatures and lists all the signatures you have previously added to your profile. You can use these signatures on the compose email window while sending an email from a case.
To add a signature, follow the steps below:
- Click +Add new record. A Signature pop-up window appears.
- On Signature window, add the Signature Name and signature text.
You can embed an image in the signature text by simple copy paste.
- Click Add. The pop-up window gets closed and the newly added signature is listed under the Signature section on User Profile page.
Choose from the Default Signature drop-down, the signature to be set as the default. The chosen signature appears by default on the compose email window while sending an email from a case.