The way to manage cases can be different for different roles in Cora OpsManager.
To manage cases, go to Flowtime > Ops Manager > Ops Manager Home. The Ops Manager Home page appears with Manage Cases section asking for role selection (Operations Manager, Team Leader, or Team Member).
Manage cases as Team Member
As a Team Member, you can manage cases by resolving and closing the cases assigned to you. Navigate to Ops Manager Home, and click Team Member under Manage Cases section. You will see your tasks list displayed.
The grid is divided into three sections:
- Assigned to Me – displays the list of tasks assigned to you.
- In Progress – displays the list of tasks you are working on.
- Completed – displays the list of tasks that are already completed by you. For example, if a new case comes in, and you perform indexing on it, this task will be presented under completed tab, and you could see the case number under Assigned to Me tab.
You can filter or sort the list by these parameters:
- Case ID
- Target Date
- Case Status
- Case Category
- Case Type
- Case Sub-Type
These are the default columns in the grid. Based on the project, other columns can be presented.
An envelope is displayed against each case ID in the grid, on creation of a new case, and on receiving a new email for a case. The envelope icon with red dot depicts the email as unread. The envelop turns off once you open the case.
You can also click the envelope icon to mark it read or unread without opening the case. The read or unread of an email is not user specific. An email if marked as read by one user will be displayed as read for all the users.
If you select the check box on the left side of the grid for a task, you will see a menu where you can:
- Fetch Tasks
- Return Tasks
- Close As Spam
If you click on the ellipsis (...) you will see context menu with these options:
- Open - to open the task for you.
- Return Task - to return the task for other users to fetch.
- View Message - to show you the first message preview.