You can add a Submit button and Update button to your forms, which enable users to save the information they entered on the form. To configure the save command option, you give the button a CommandName in the Properties panel. There are two save CommandName options.
- Save: saves all controls in the current view, but not the controls in its sub-views.
- SaveAll: saves all controls in the current view and in its sub-views.
NOTE: In this context, Submit means redirecting to the next activity.
Submit Button Control
You can add the Submit Button control, which comes with pre-configured, default submit properties.
- command = SaveAll
- text = Submit
- 0 = save, but do not submit.
- 1 = save and submit.
- 1,0 - close the task, save, but do not submit.
- 1,1 - close the task, save, and submit.
- 0,0 - save, but do not close or submit the task (same as just writing 0).
- 1,2 - set the action items that will close when the first user submits the task.