Sequence enables you to organize workflows into categories, which helps you to maintain a neater, more orderly environment. It also helps multiple teams and users to manage their workflows.
Note: When you delete a category, the workflows that were in the categories are not deleted.
Create a Workflow Category
- In the Administration console, click Workflows.
- From the action bar in the Workflows area, click Create New Child Category.
- Type a name for the category, and click Create.
Add Workflows to a Category
- From the Workflow tree, click the category.
- Select the workflows you want to add to the category.
- Click Add Workflow.
- Click Create New Workflow.
- From the Workflows tree, drag-and-drop the workflows to the category.