26 JULY 2017
This is an update for Cora SeQuence v8.3.0, which includes new product functionality, and resolves product issues, detailed below.
- You can now open cases and tasks by double-clicking the tiles on work allocation or work assignment boards
- (Breaking Change) You can now view a task’s subject line in the tiles on the work assignment board. (Compared to task alias in the previous version.)
- You can perform any action from the work assignment and work allocation boards, that exist in the grids.
Imports on PNMsoft cloud environment in persistent loop Resolution: Deployment code was updated to overcome SQL Azure limitations.
Update from 8.3.1:
1. Download the files.
2. Make sure the following files and folders are on the same level in the server.
3. From the update folder, right-click the
.exe file and select Run as administrator.
NOTE: If you are running a Cora SeQuence version earlier than v8.3.1, you must install v8.3.1 before you install v8.3.2.