4 JANUARY 2018
This is an update for Cora SeQuence v8.4.0, which includes new product functionality, detailed below.
- Authentication with SAML 2.0 Protocol
- Resolve Identity Provider public signing keys (certificates) in OAuth
- Filter by Group ID when synchronizing users from AD
Update from v8.4.0:
- Download the files.
- Backup your Cora SeQuence database.
- Run the 0 -PatchSynchronization.sql and 1- PatchSynchronization_Data.sql scripts from the DB Scripts on your Sequence database.
- Run IISReset.
- Make sure the following files and folders are on the same level in the server.
- Active Directory Synchronization Service
- Run the
exe.batfile as an administrator on all Cora SeQuence servers.
- Run IISReset for the change to take effect.
NOTE: If you are running a Cora SeQuence version earlier than v8.4.0, you must install v8.4.0 before you install v8.4.1.